A Truly Outstanding And Bespoke Detached Country Residence Enjoying A
Beautiful Rural Setting Of Circa One Acre With Panoramic Views And Private
- A Truly Outstanding And Bespoke Detached Country Residence Enjoying A Beautiful Rural Setting Of Circa One Acre With Panoramic Views And Private Aspects
- This Fine Property Boasts Many Unique Features And Reclaimed Materials To Include Belfast Red Brick Walls With Architectural Detailing, Bangor Blue Slate Roof And Grand Central Staircase
- Three Separate Reception Rooms Plus Spacious Sun Room With Panoramic Aspects Over Gardens
- Reception Hall With Grand Central Staircase To Gallery Landing
- Pine Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances And Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With Shower Room En Suite)
- Main Bathroom With Reclaimed Victorian Suite To Include Cast Iron Bath Tub And Imperial Wash Basin
- Fabulous Elevated Setting With Mature Grounds Laid In Lawns With Trees And Shrubs
- Impressive Red Brick Wall To Front With Entrance Pillars And Double Gates Leading To Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking And Turning Areas
- Detached Double Garage
- Traditional Style Double Glazed Windows, Some With Leaded And Stained Glass Panels
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Internal Viewing is Essential To Appreciate Fully This Exceptional Home And It's Location / Only 2 Miles From A1 Dual Carriageway
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL:
Grand mahogany central staircase. Mahogany balustrade and feature newel posts. with minstrel gallery landing above. Pine panelled ceiling with recessed spotlights. Double glazed entrance door and side panels. Side windows with feature and leaded and stained glass windows.
LOUNGE: 15' 0" X 12' 2" (4.58m X 3.70m)
Oak fire surround with marble inset and hearth. Hardwood glazed door leading to Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 15' 5" X 15' 1" (4.70m X 4.60m)
Pine vaulted ceiling with spotlights. Double glazed double doors leading to Rear Garden. Solid oak floor. Feature reclaimed exposed brick walls.
FAMILY ROOM: 14' 12" X 12' 2" (4.56m X 3.70m)
Glazed double doors leading to Dining room.
DINING ROOM: 12' 2" X 11' 8" (3.70m X 3.55m)
PINE FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIACES: 15' 9" X 11' 8" (4.81m X 3.55m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Stoves integrated double oven and ceramic hob extractor hood above. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Glazed cabinets. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Plumbed for dishwasher.
Range of high and low level units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Hardwood back door with feature leaded and stained glass window. Ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 11" X 12' 2" (4.55m X 3.70m)
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle. Mira Event electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 12" X 12' 2" (4.56m X 3.70m)
Solid oak floor.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 2" X 11' 6" (3.70m X 3.50m)
Solid maple floor.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 8' 0" (3.70m X 2.45m)
Cast iron bath tub. Imperial pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Solid oak floor. Feature leaded and stained glass window. Separate hotpress.
Spacious landing area with gallery overlooking hall. Central staircase with hardwood spindled balustrade. Solid oak floor.
Extensive rural setting extending to approximately one acre. Laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Entrance pillars and walls with double gates leading to tarmac driveway and spacious parking and turning area. Outside tap and light.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 24' 11" X 20' 5" (7.60m X 6.23m)
Two up and over doors. Light and power. WC. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 Dual Carriageway proceed along Rowantree Road for 1
1 miles then turn right into Killysorrell Road, number 58 is 0
8 mile on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.