An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A
Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dromore Town
Centre With Easy Commute To Both Belfast And South Of
- An Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Dromore Town Centre With Easy Commute To Both Belfast And South Of Ireland
- Entrance Hall With Double Glazed Entrance Door And Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Bay Window And Wooden And Tiled Fireplace With Brickset Inset
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle With Triton Electric Shower
- Garden To Rear With Paved Patio Area And Shrubbery Plus Raised Area With Paved Patio Area
- Large Tarmac Driveway To The Front With Parking Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
Double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 24' 10" X 11' 5" (7.57m X 3.48m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Wooden and tiled fireplace with brickset inset. Laminated timber floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed French doors to Rear Patio Area.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED OVEN AND HOB: 7' 11" X 7' 4" (2.41m X 2.24m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated indesit oven. Integrated hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Single drainer bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Laminated timber floor.
Laminated timber floor. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 9' 10" (3.58m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 2" X 8' 8" (3.71m X 2.63m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 9" X 7' 10" (2.66m X 2.39m)
Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower. Wood panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights. Hotpress.
Light and floored
Garden to rear with paved patio area and shrubbery. Raised area with paved patio area. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler. Outside tap and light. Large tarmac driveway to Front with parking area. Pavior brickset path to Entrance Door. Shrubbery.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 turn onto Hillsborough Road
Number 29 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.