A Detached Cottage Occupying An Extensive Setting Within This Popular
- A Detached Cottage Occupying An Extensive Setting Within This Popular Location
- Front And Rear Gardens Plus Paddock To Rear / Total Area Approximately 0.5 Acre
- Tarmac Driveway And Parking Area
- Lounge With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Kitchen With Built in Units
- Bathroom With White Suite
- Two Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
Hardwood glazed entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 9' 10" (4.37m X 3.00m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Hotpress.
KITCHEN: 9' 1" X 6' 3" (2.78m X 1.90m)
Built in units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit.
White suite. Panelled bath. Wash hand basin. Low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 2" X 9' 5" (4.33m X 2.88m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 9' 8" (3.27m X 2.94m)
Extensive setting with front and rear gardens and paddock to rear extending to approximately 0.5 acre. Tarmac driveway and parking area. Outside store. Boiler house with oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Barban Hill, number 75 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.