A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A
Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within A Popular And Convenient
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Prime End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within A Popular And Convenient Location
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Open Fire And Impressive Wooden And Tiled Fireplace
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (One With Built In Robes With Sliding Doors And Fitted Interior)
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Separate Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden Laid In Paving With Decking Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Fascia Boards And Soffits
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 15' 0" X 11' 6" (4.57m X 3.51m)
Open fire with decorative wooden and tiled fireplace. Oak effect laminated floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 4" X 10' 0" (5.60m X 3.05m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated double Hotpoint oven. Integrated ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer composite sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Oak effect laminated floor. PVC double glazed sliding door to Rear Decking Area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 11' 10" (4.22m X 3.60m)
Measurements to include built in robes and at widest points. Built in robes with sliding doors and fitted interior. Laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 10' 3" (3.42m X 3.13m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 7' 10" X 7' 10" (2.39m X 2.38m)
Measurements to include built in storage.
White suite. Separate quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls, Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress..
Enclosed and South facing rear garden laid in paving with decking area. Outside tap and light. Oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. PVC fascia boards and soffits. Garden to front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway.
GARDEN SHED: 7' 9" X 5' 9" (2.35m X 1.76m)
Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn onto Meeting Street
Continue onto Pound Hill then turn left onto Dromara Road
Turn right onto Beresford Hill
Follow the road to the left then right and number 30 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.