Semi Detached Property Situated On A Prime Corner Plot Within A Popular
Residential Cul De Sac
- Semi Detached Property Situated On A Prime Corner Plot Within A Popular Residential Cul De Sac
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove On Tiled Hearth With Brick Set Surround And Inset
- Separate Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Oven And Hob
- Conservatory With PVC Double Glazed Windows And Oak Effect Laminate Floor
- Three Bedrooms
- Shower Room With Shower Area And Electric Shower
- Private Enclosed And South Facing Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Front Garden With Gravel Area And Shrubs
- Large Tarmac Driveway To The Side With Space For Two Cars
- Detached Garage With Oil Fired Boiler
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- ADT Alarm System
PVC double glazed entrance door.
Low flush suite. Sink. Closed couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 1" X 12' 6" (3.99m X 3.82m)
Bow window. Brick set fire surround and inset with tiled hearth. Multi fuel stove.
DINING ROOM: 10' 3" X 9' 10" (3.13m X 2.99m)
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 9' 9" X 8' 3" (2.96m X 2.51m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 11' 7" X 8' 12" (3.54m X 2.74m)
PVC double glazed windows. Oak effect laminate floor. PVC double glazed door to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 0" X 10' 8" (3.97m X 3.25m)
Measurements taken to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 11" X 9' 10" (3.02m X 3.01m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 8' 7" (2.99m X 2.61m)
Measurements taken to include built in storage cupboard.
Shower area with electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Closed couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
Separate hotpress. Aluminium extending ladder to roofspace.
Enclosed front garden. Gravel area with shrubs. Large tarmac driveway to side with car parking space for two cars. Private and enclosed south facing rear garden with paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank.
GARAGE: 20' 5" X 12' 5" (6.23m X 3.78m)
Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Jubilee Road
Turn right into Jubilee Heights
Take the next right then follow the road round to the left
Number 64 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.