An Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A
Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools And Dromore
- An Extremely Well Presented Semi Detached Property Within A Prime End Of Cul-De-Sac Location In Close Proximity To Local Schools And Dromore Town Centre
- Entrance Hall With Storage Under Stairs
- Spacious Lounge With Marble And Granite Fireplace And Hearth
- Kitchen With Integrated Hotpoint Oven And Hob
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Electric Shower Over Bath
- Three Well Proportioned Bedrooms (One With En-Suite Shower Room With Heated Towel Rail)
- Enclosed And Extensive Rear Garden Laid In Lawn / Outside Store With Oil Fired Boiler
- Tarmac Driveway With Parking Space For Two Cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Mahogany entrance door. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 13' 0" X 13' 0" (3.96m X 3.96m)
Laminated timber floor. Marble fire surround with granite inset and hearth. Mahogany mantle.
KITCHEN: 12' 10" X 7' 8" (3.90m X 2.34m)
Range of high and low level units. Stainless steel single drainer and sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Round edge granite effect work surfaces. Integrated Hotpoint electric oven and hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
White suite with bath and Tritan electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Pine effect ceiling with recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 9' 7" (3.90m X 2.93m)
Walk in storage.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Semi pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and vanity unit.. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 9' 8" (3.36m X 2.94m)
Measurements taken to include hot press.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 3" X 7' 8" (2.82m X 2.33m)
Front garden laid in lawn with paved path to entrance door. Tarmac driveway with car parking space for two cars. Enclosed and extensive rear garden laid in lawn. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Outside store with oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Maypole Hill turn into Maypole Park
Take the second turning on the left and number 49 is at the end of the cul-de-sac on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.