A Truly Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Appointed Detached Residence
Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting With Gated Entrance And Spacious
- A Truly Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Appointed Detached Residence Occupying A Pleasant Rural Setting With Gated Entrance And Spacious Lawns
- The Spacious Interior Is Presented To The Highest Standards And Offers A Superb Family Layout
- Spacious Reception Hall With Polished Marble Tiled Floor
- Lounge With Attractive Fireplace, Solid Oak Floor And Large Bay Window Overlooking Front Garden
- Dining Room With Polished Marble Floor And Recessed Spotlights
- Separate Family Room With Option For Fireplace
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Walk In Robe And Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite And Shower Cubicle
- Luxury Shower Room With Contemporary White Suite
- Spacious Rural Setting With Gardens Laid In Lawns And Patio Areas
- Gated Entrance With Remote Control Double Gates / Tarmac Driveway And Spacious Parking Area With Granite Kerbs
- Detached Double Garage And Separate Detached Store
- Oil Fired Central Heating System And Solar Panels
- PVC triple And Double Glazed Windows / PVC Fascias And Soffits
- A Most Outstanding Family Home, Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended
SPACIOUS RECEPTION HALL: 14' 4" X 18' 8" (4.36m X 5.70m)
Marble tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Entrance door with leaded and etched glass window. Oak staircase and balustrade. Built in cloaks storage cupboard. Solid Oak skirtings and architraves. Solid oak panelled doors. Feature curved door leading to lounge. .
LOUNGE: 19' 9" X 18' 1" (6.01m X 5.50m)
Measurement taken into large bay window. Feature ebonised fireplace with cast iron inset and polished granite hearth. Solid oak floor. Plaster cornice. Recessed spotlights.
DINING ROOM: 14' 11" X 10' 0" (4.54m X 3.05m)
Polished marble tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
FAMILY ROOM: 17' 6" X 13' 9" (5.34m X 4.20m)
Option for fireplace. Stone slab hearth. Recessed spotlights.
SPACIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF APPLIANCES: 16' 11" X 13' 1" (5.15m X 3.98m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Rangemaster range style cooker with gas hobs and extractor hood above. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Under unit lighting. Marble part tiled walls. Natural stone tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Double glazed sliding patio door to patio and side garden.
Range of fitted units. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Natural stone tiled floor. Grant oil fired boiler. Built in store with hot water cylinder for pressurised hot water system.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 13' 1" (4.18m X 4.00m)
Recessed spotlights. Walk in robe with fitted shelves and hanging rails with recessed spolights.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large walk in shower enclosure. Aqualisa thermostatic shower with drencher head and shower attachment. Floating wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Polished porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 10' 10" (3.44m X 3.30m)
Measurement to include built in cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
White suite. Panelled bath with centre mount mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Adelphi pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Marble effect part tiled walls with natural stone border feature. Ceramic tiled floor. Built in storage cupboard. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 14' 4" X 13' 9" (4.36m X 4.20m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Large Apex window with panoramic views. Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
BEDROOM (4): 15' 0" X 14' 3" (4.58m X 4.35m)
Recessed spotlights. Access to eaves storage.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM WITH CONTEMPORAY WHITE SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Floating wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Heated towel rail. Marble effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Spacious rural setting with gardens laid in lawns. Spacious tarmac driveway and parking area with granite kerbs. Gated entrance with remote control electric gates. Trees and shrubs. Spacious patio area to rear. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage storage tank. .
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 17' 3" X 16' 9" (5.25m X 5.10m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
SEPARATE DETACHED STORE OR POSSIBLE STABLE BLOCK
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From A1 Dual Carriageyway turn into Rowantree Road, turn right into Killysorrell Road and then right into Villa Wood Road, number 16 is on the corner
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.