A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime
Setting With Panoramic Views And Convenience To Dromore Town Centre And
Excellent Schools For All Ages
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Prime Setting With Panoramic Views And Convenience To Dromore Town Centre And Excellent Schools For All Ages
- Entrance Hall With Composite Double Glazed Entrance Door And Solid Oak Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Stanley Stove Linked To Central Heating System And Solid Oak Floor
- Oak Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms (One With Luxury Shower Room En Suite With Chrome Finish Heated Towel Rail)
- Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite (Wall Mirror With Back Lighting And Bluetooth Sound System)
- Enclosed Rear Garden Laid In Lawn With Panoramic Views
- Detached Garage And Pavior Brick Set Parking Area
- Dual Oil Fired/Solid Fuel Central Heating System With Nest Smarthome Control Link
- Wooden Double Glazed Windows
- CAT 5 Network To Some Rooms For TV And Internet
- An Excellent Detached Family Home In The Ideal Location, Early Viewing Recommended
Composite double glazed entrance door. Tiled floor.
Solid oak floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 18' 2" X 13' 3" (5.55m X 4.03m)
Stanley stove linked to central heating system. Stone hearth. Solid oak floor. Exposed beams and spotlights.
OAK FITTED KITCHEN AND DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 16' 4" X 10' 1" (4.98m X 3.08m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half sink unit with mixer tap. Gas hob. Integrated oven (not tested). Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 7" X 5' 11" (2.30m X 1.80m)
Built in units. Composite double glazed back door. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 10' 2" (4.04m X 3.09m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Thermostatic shower. Wash hand basin vanity unit with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls with pebble border feature. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 1" (3.11m X 2.76m)
Oak effect lamianted timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 0" X 10' 2" (3.05m X 3.09m)
Oak effect lamianted timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED BATHROOM:
Contemporary white suite. Corner bath with mixer tap shower attachment. Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira Sport electric shower. Close couple low flush wc. Floating vanity unit wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Chrome finish heated towel rail. White oak effect tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Wall mirror with back light and bluetooth sound system and demister.
Pavior brick set parking area to front. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Driveway and parking space. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED BRICK GARAGE: 19' 11" X 12' 6" (6.06m X 3.80m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Barban Hill turn into Barban Heights, proceed to T junction and turn right into Castlewood, turn left and number 11 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.