A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting
Convenient To Dromore Town Centre And A1 Dual
- A Well Presented Mid Terrace Property Occupying A Pleasant Cul De Sac Setting Convenient To Dromore Town Centre And A1 Dual Carriageway
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Lounge With Decorative Fire And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Zanussi Integrated Oven And Hob
- Shower Room With Large Shower Cubicle And Triton Electric Shower
- Three Bedrooms All With Built In Robes With Sliding Doors And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floors
- South Facing Patio Garden To Rear With Panoramic Views Over Dromore Towards Mourne Mountains
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With New Condensing Boiler Fitted December 2017
- Majority Double Glazed Windows And External Doors In Mahogany Effect PVC Frames
- An Ideal Starter Home Well Located For Access To Shops, Public Transport, Schools And Commuting
Mahogany effect PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 11' 12" X 11' 8" (3.65m X 3.55m)
Decorative pine fire surround with electric inset. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN: 11' 8" X 8' 3" (3.56m X 2.51m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Zanussi integrated oven and hob. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Mahogany effect PVC double glazed back door.
Large shower cubicle. Triton electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Pine tongue and groove part panelled walls. Tiled floor. Pine tongue and groove panelled ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 9" X 8' 10" (4.50m X 2.70m)
Measurements taken to include range of built in robes with sliding doors and access to built in cupboard. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 9' 3" (3.50m X 2.83m)
Measurements to include built in robes with sliding doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 7" X 8' 0" (2.62m X 2.45m)
Measurements taken to include built in robes with sliding doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
South facing patio garden to rear. Panoramic views over Dromore towards Mourne Mountains. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Jubilee Road, turn left into Jubilee park, number 24 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.