A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A
Spacious End Of Cul de Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul de Sac Setting Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Area
- Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove On Polished Granite Hearth And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Triton Electric Shower
- Detached Garage Converted To Games Room With Radiators, Patio Doors And Adjoining WC
- Front And Spacious Side Gardens Laid In Lawns / Spacious Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed And Private Patio Garden To Rear With South Westerly Aspect
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- An Excellent Opportunity To Acquire Property In This Ever Popular Location
PVC entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Storage under stairs.
LOUNGE: 13' 8" X 12' 4" (4.16m X 3.75m)
Measurements to include bay window. Cast iron multi fuel stove on polished granite hearth. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Pine glazed double doors to Dining Area and Kitchen.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 10" X 9' 7" (5.75m X 2.93m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Part tiled walls. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge freezer. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 9' 10" (3.93m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 7" X 9' 10" (3.52m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 7" (2.96m X 2.62m)
Measurements to include staircasing.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Triton electric shower and screen. Part tiled walls. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
End of cul de sac setting with front and spacious side gardens laid in lawns with hedge surround. Enclosed and private patio garden to rear with south westerly aspect. Spacious tarmac driveway. Outside tap and light. Store with oil fired boiler.
DETACHED GARAGE/GAMES ROOM: 19' 9" X 11' 7" (6.02m X 3.53m)
Plaster finish insulated walls. PVC double glazed double doors to Private Patio Garden. 2 x double panel radiators. Built in store with oil fired boiler.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Wash hand basin.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Jubilee Road, turn right into Jubilee Heights, at T junction turn right and then second right into cul de sac, number 54 is at the end on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.