An Attractive And Well Proportioned Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious
End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Exclusive Location Overlooking The
- An Attractive And Well Proportioned Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious End Of Cul De Sac Setting Within This Exclusive Location Overlooking The Hillsborough Road
- Entrance Hall With Herring Bone Design Wood Block Floor
- Spacious Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Panoramic Views Towards Slieve Croob
- Dining Room With Sliding Door To Conservatory
- Conservatory With Panoramic Views And Double Doors To Patio Area
- Kitchen/Dinette With Range Of Units And Integrated Oven And Hob / Rear Hall With Adjoining WC
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With Coloured Suite Plus Shower Cubicle With Mira Electric Shower
- Spacious And Well Established Gardens With Private Aspects And Panoramic Views
- Integrated Garage/Store / Tarmac Parking Space
- Oil Fired Heating System With Grant Vortex Condensing Type Boiler
- Partial PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient To A1 Dual Carriageway, Local Shops And Town Centre
- In Need Of Some Modernisation And Upgrading
Sliding entrance door. Tiled floor.
Wood block floor in herringbone design. Coving. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 14' 8" (4.86m X 4.48m)
Adam style mahogany fire surround. Marble inset and hearth. Coving. Wood block floor in herringbone design. Panoramic views towards Slieve Croob. Archway to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 13' 5" X 8' 9" (4.08m X 2.67m)
Double glazed sliding door to Conservatory.
CONSERVATORY: 12' 6" X 9' 7" (3.81m X 2.91m)
Stone effect paved floor. Double doors to Patio Area. Panoramic views over Dromore towards Slieve Croob.
KITCHEN/DINETTE: 11' 6" X 11' 2" (3.50m X 3.40m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Concealed extractor hood. Under unit lighting. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Wash hand basin. Boiler store with Grant Vortex condensing type oil fired boiler. Access to Garage.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 12' 2" (3.87m X 3.72m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Coving. Built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 2" X 10' 8" (3.40m X 3.25m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 2" X 10' 2" (3.40m X 3.10m)
Panelled bath. Mixer tap shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to floored and sheeted roofspace with gable window.
Cul de sac setting. Spacious and well established gardens to front, side and rear laid in lawns with an extensive variety of mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area with panoramic views. Outside tap and light. Tarmac parking space.
INTEGRAL GARAGE/STORE: 16' 10" X 9' 3" (5.14m X 2.82m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Hillsborough Road turn into Jubilee Road, turn left into Mourneview Park and then right into cul de sac, turn left and proceed to end, number 1 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.