A Most Outstanding Townhouse Property Presented To Exceptional Standards And
High Specification Throughout
- A Most Outstanding Townhouse Property Presented To Exceptional Standards And High Specification Throughout
- Lounge With Pine Fire Surround, Tiled Inset And Hearth / Cloaks Storage With Light
- Newly Fitted Luxury Kitchen/Dining Area / Agusta Matt Stone Finish Cabinets With Soft Close Doors And Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Range Of Built In Robes)
- Luxury Tiled Shower Room With Large Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Mira Sport Electric Shower / Chrome Towel Rail
- Tarmac Parking Area For 3 Cars To Front / Paved Patio Area And Timber Deck Area To Rear / Timber Storage Shed
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Solar Panels For Reduced Electric/Running Costs
- Triple Glazed Windows And External Doors In Golden Oak PVC Frames / Pine Internal Doors
Golden oak effect PVC triple glazed entrance door. Cavity wall insulation.
LOUNGE: 13' 9" X 12' 10" (4.20m X 3.92m)
Pine fire surround. Tiled inset and hearth. Cloaks storage under stairs with light.
NEWLY FITTED LUXURY KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 16' 5" X 10' 6" (5.00m X 3.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Agusta matt stone finish cabinets with soft close doors. Oak effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Under unit lighting. Integrated fan oven and microwave. Ceramic hob. Slimline extractor canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Pull out larder and carrousel corner unit. Kick panel lighting. Golden oak effect PVC triple glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 5" X 11' 4" (5.00m X 3.45m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 3" X 9' 6" (4.04m X 2.90m)
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM:
Large quadrant shower cubicle. Mira Sport electric shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC panelled ceiling. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
Tarmac parking area for 3 cars to front. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Paved patio area and timber deck area. Timber storage shed. Oil fired boiler. PVC Oil storage tank. Outside tap and light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Mossvale Road turn into Primrose Way, number 16 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.