A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Residence Enjoying A
Delightful Rural Setting Within This Exclusive Development Of Only Five Similar
Properties / Country Living Yet Close To Town Amenities And School Bus Routes
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Residence Enjoying A Delightful Rural Setting Within This Exclusive Development Of Only Five Similar Properties / Country Living Yet Close To Town Amenities And School Bus Routes
- Spacious Sitting Room And Dining Area With Sandstone Effect And Cast Iron Fireplace
- Separate Family Room With Cast Iron Corner Fireplace
- Spacious Sun Room With Views Towards Fields
- Extended Entrance Hall With Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Pine Fitted Kitchen With Dining Area / Views Over Fields
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With Bath And Quadrant Shower Cubicle / Floored Roofspace / Alarm System
- Enclosed Rear Garden / Brick Set Patio / Detached Garage / Oil Fired Central Heating System And PVC Double Glazing
Tiled floor. Double glazed entrance door. Storage under stairs with power point.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Vanity unit with wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
SPACIOUS SITTING ROOM/DINING AREA: 24' 3" X 11' 11" (7.40m X 3.63m)
Sandstone effect fire surround. Cast iron inset and slate tiled hearth. Pine floor. Plaster cornice. PVC double glazed doors to Sun Room.
SPACIOUS SUN ROOM: 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.64m X 3.64m)
PVC double glazed double doors to Patio and Rear Garden. Recessed spotlights.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 10" X 11' 11" (3.90m X 3.63m)
Corner fireplace with cast iron and tiled fire surround. Slate tiled hearth. Pine floor.
PINE FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 19' 2" X 10' 10" (5.83m X 3.30m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher. Extractor hood in canopy. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Under unit lighting. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 11' 11" (3.94m X 3.64m)
Measurement taken to widest points. Walk in robe with radiator and light.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 11' 11" (3.94m X 3.63m)
Measurement to include range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 10' 7" (3.33m X 3.23m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 11" X 10' 11" (3.63m X 3.33m)
Measurements taken to widest points.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira shower. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Floored with light and power.
Front garden laid in lawn with hedge and mature shrubs. Garden lighting. Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn. Brick set paved patio. Outside tap and light. External power point. PVC oil storage tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 0" X 9' 1" (5.80m X 2.78m)
Roller shutter door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Barban Hill turn into Barronstown Road, Barrosnstown meadows is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.