An Extended And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting
Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Setting With Private And Rural Aspects / A Most
Outstanding Family Home
- An Extended And Well Presented Detached Property Occupying A Prime Setting Within This Exclusive Cul De Sac Setting With Private And Rural Aspects / A Most Outstanding Family Home
- Spacious Lounge With Marble Fireplace And Hearth / Dining Room With Solid Oak Floor
- Extended And Spacious Family Room/Dining Area With Multi Fuel Stove And Solid Oak Floor / Adjoining Study
- Fitted Kitchen/Dinette With Integrated Appliances / Utility Room With Adjoining WC
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Mira Sport Electric Shower
- Gravel Driveway / Enclosed Patio Garden To Rear / Timber Deck Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows
Tiled floor. Double glazed entrance door. Built in cloaks storage cupboard.
LOUNGE: 16' 8" X 12' 12" (5.08m X 3.95m)
Marble fireplace and hearth. Painted surround. Pine glazed double doors to Dining room.
DINING ROOM: 11' 1" X 9' 9" (3.39m X 2.97m)
Solid oak floor. Archway to Extended Family Room/Dining Area.
EXTENDED FAMILY ROOM/DINING AREA: 19' 12" X 14' 3" (6.09m X 4.34m)
Multi fuel stove on marble hearth. Solid oak floor. Pine ceiling. PVC double glazed door to Patio and Rear Garden.
STUDY: 7' 7" X 7' 9" (2.32m X 2.36m)
FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 12' 9" X 9' 8" (3.88m X 2.95m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces and dining bar. Inset bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated oven and hob. Extractor hood. Recessed spot lights. Glazed cabinets and wine rack.
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 8" X 10' 11" (3.56m X 3.32m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 11' 1" (3.42m X 3.37m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 3" X 7' 8" (3.43m X 2.34m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 3" X 8' 5" (3.42m X 2.56m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Mira Sport electric shower. Shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Hotpress. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
Cul de sac setting. Front garden and gravel driveway. Enclosed patio garden to rear. Raised timber deck area.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Diamond Road turn into Church Meadows, at T junction turn right and proceed to end of cul de sac, number 63 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.