A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow
Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive Residential Location Close To
Dromore Town Centre, Local Shops, Excellent Schools And A1 Dual Carriageway
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Setting Within This Exclusive Residential Location Close To Dromore Town Centre, Local Shops, Excellent Schools And A1 Dual Carriageway
- Lounge With Quartz And Granite Fireplace And Reclaimed Pine Floor / Archway To Dining Room
- Luxury Solid Oak Kitchen
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious And Private Setting With Gardens To Front And Rear / Spacious Driveway / Attached Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / Shaker Style Internal Doors With Stainless Steel Handles
- Double Glazed Windows In Wooden Frames / PVC Fascias And Soffits
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
Downlights. Tiled step.
Reclaimed pine floor. Recessed spotlights. Panelled entrance door. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 14' 11" X 11' 11" (4.55m X 3.62m)
Quartz fire surround with polished granite inset and hearth. Reclaimed pine floor. Recessed spotlights. Archway to Dining Room.
DINING ROOM: 10' 4" X 9' 5" (3.14m X 2.88m)
Reclaimed pine floor. Recessed spotlights.
LUXURY SOLID OAK KITCHEN: 13' 1" X 9' 5" (4.00m X 2.86m)
Range of oak units. Oak work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel unit with granite surround and mixer tap. Filter hood in stainless steel canopy. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 11' 10" (3.90m X 3.60m)
Range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 9' 6" (3.90m X 2.90m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 6" (3.02m X 2.60m)
Contemporary white suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap and shower attachment. Tiled shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls and tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Spacious and private setting. Front garden laid in lawn with wide variety of trees and shrubs. Spacious driveway. Rear garden laid in lawn. Mature shrubs. Panoramic views and private aspects. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and lights. Paved patio area. Timber storage shed.
ATTACHED GARAGE 17' 3" X 11' 11" (5.25m X 3.64m)
Up and over door. Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Glen Brae, number 5 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.