A Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Rural Setting With
- A Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious Rural Setting With Panoramic Views
- Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace With Back Boiler Grate Linked To Central Heating System
- Spacious Oak Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms (Potential To Convert Integral Garage To Fourth Bedroom See Floorplans)
- Spacious Bathroom With Coloured Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Gardens Laid In Lawns / Asphalt Driveway And Parking Area With Double Gates
- Integral Garage / Brick Built Store / Timber Garden Shed
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias
- Please note, photographs are from stock therefore, there may be some changes to decoration and condition.
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
Built in cloaks cupboard. Golden oak effect PVC entrance door.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 13' 11" (4.71m X 4.24m)
Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Back boiler grate linked to central heating system. Coving.
SPACIOUS OAK FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA AND INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 24' 4" X 11' 0" (7.41m X 3.36m)
Range of high and low level units. Bowl and half single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Recently fitted Beko integrated oven and AEG ceramic hob. Baumatic extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Glazed cabinets. Golden oak effect PVC double glazed back door. Laminated timber floor in Dining area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 9' 6" (4.22m X 2.90m)
Double built in robe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 10' 6" (3.31m X 3.21m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 7" X 8' 9" (3.23m X 2.66m)
Built in robes with sliding mirror doors.
Coloured suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Tiled shower cubicle with Mira shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Hotpress.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored Roofspace with light.
Spacious and slightly elevated rural setting laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Asphalt driveway with pillars and double gates. Parking area. Brick built store. Timber garden shed. PVC oil storage tank. Outside lights
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 19' 9" X 10' 8" (6.03m X 3.24m)
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Potential to convert garage to 4th Bedroom (subject to necessary approvals).
Please note, photographs are from stock therefore, there may be some changes to decoration and condition.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Banbridge Road turn into Barban Hill, turn right into Barronstown Road, number 21 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.