A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached
Residence Occupying A Mature And Private Setting Within This Highly Desirable
And Exclusive Cul De Sac In Close Proximity To Local Schools For All
- A Most Impressive And Exceptionally Well Presented Detached Residence Occupying A Mature And Private Setting Within This Highly Desirable And Exclusive Cul De Sac In Close Proximity To Local Schools For All Ages
- Excellent Family Accommodation Extending To Approximately 2156 Square Feet (Including Attached Garage)
- Entrance Hall With PVC Double Glazed Entrance Door And Canadian Maple Solid Wood Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge/Dining Area With Impressive Sandstone Fireplace And Canadian Maple Solid Wood Floor
- Separate Family Room With Canadian Maple Solid Wood Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen With Belling Range Style Oven And Integrated Appliances / Utility Room
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With Luxury En Suite Shower Room)
- Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Enclosed And Private Rear Garden With Aspects To Woodland And Viaduct
- Tarmac Driveway To The Front With Parking Area / Large Attached Garage With Roller Shutter Door
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Alarm System
PVC entrance door with double glazed fan light and side panels. Solid oak floor. Staircase with spindled balustrade. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 27' 7" X 13' 1" (8.40m X 3.99m)
Sandstone fireplace. Canadian maple solid wood floor. PVC double glazed french doors to rear patio area.
FAMILY ROOM: 13' 2" X 10' 6" (4.02m X 3.19m)
Solid oak floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 15' 5" X 13' 2" (4.70m X 4.02m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces. Island unit with integrated fridge and dining bar. Integrated dishwasher. Belling range style Oven and 5 ring gas hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 8' 10" X 6' 8" (2.70m X 2.04m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect polished round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed door to rear.
Spacious landing with Study Area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 10" X 13' 1" (4.21m X 4.00m)
Built in robes with fitted interior.
LUXURY TILED SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Large shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Vanity unit with wash hand basin and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 10" X 10' 4" (3.90m X 3.16m)
Built in robes with fitted interior.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 11" X 10' 2" (3.93m X 3.09m)
BEDROOM (4): 13' 1" X 8' 7" (3.99m X 2.61m)
White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower. Tile panelled bath tub with center mount mixer tap. Glass bowl wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Partly floor. Light.
Enclosed and private rear garden. Laid in lawn with gravel set area and paved patio area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Paved patio area to side. Tarmac driveway to the front with shrubbery in bark flower bed.
ATTACHED GARAGE 24' 7" X 11' 9" (7.50m X 3.57m)
Roller shutter door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion
From Banbridge Road turn onto Lower Quilly Road
Turn right into Parkside
Number 11 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.