A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa
Within A Convenient And Popular Residential
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Villa Within A Convenient And Popular Residential Area
- Entrance Hall With Entrance Door With Double Glazed Fanlight Window Over And Solid Oak Effect Laminated Floor
- Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Spacious Lounge With Impressive Limestone Fireplace And Solid Oak Effect Laminated Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms (One With Built In Storage)
- Modern Fitted Bathroom With White Suite And Separate Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Paved Patio Area
- Garden To Front Laid In Lawn With Tarmac Driveway
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
Entrance door with double glazed fanlight window over. Solid oak effect engineered flooring. Storage under stairs.
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap and tiled splashback. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 3" X 11' 9" (4.66m X 3.59m)
Limestone fireplace. Solid oak effect engineered flooring. Coving.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 18' 6" X 9' 12" (5.65m X 3.04m)
Measurements taken at widest points. Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel and glass canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Bowl and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mono style mixer tap. Part tiled wall. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Rear Patio Area.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 11" X 11' 6" (4.24m X 3.50m)
Measurements taken at widest points.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 9' 11" (3.44m X 3.02m)
Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 2" X 7' 10" (2.50m X 2.38m)
Measurements to include built in storage. Laminated timber floor.
MODERN FITTED BATHROOM:
White suite. Quadrant shower cubicle with Mira electric shower. Panelled bath with centre fitted mixer tap and shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Separate hotpress.
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with paved patio area. Boiler house with oil fired boiler. PVC oil storage tank. Outside tap and light. Garden to front laid in lawn with tarmac driveway and paved path to entrance door. Outside light.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
A service charge of approximately £70 per annum (at present) is payable to cover general maintenance to communal areas, we recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
From the A1 Dual Carriageway turn into Lower Quilly Road
Turn left into Banbridge Road then first right into Bishopshill
Follow the road round to the right and number 19 is straight ahead
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.