An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying An Elevated And Spacious Rural
Setting With Panoramic Views
- An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying An Elevated And Spacious Rural Setting With Panoramic Views
- Lounge With Marble Fireplace And Laminated Timber Floor
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area
- PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With Double Doors To Large Timber Deck Area
- Two Bedrooms And Study With Access To Conservatory
- Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious Setting Extending To Approximately 0.25 Acre / Outside Store With Power Supply
- Dual Oil Fired And Solid Fuel Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors
Oak effect laminated timber floor. PVC entrance door.
LOUNGE: 14' 1" X 9' 9" (4.29m X 2.98m)
Marble fireplace and hearth. Back boiler grate. Laminated tiled floor.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE:: 10' 12" X 10' 4" (3.35m X 3.14m)
Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. PVC double glazed entrance door. Plumbed for washing machine.
STUDY: 7' 3" X 6' 7" (2.20m X 2.00m)
Archway to Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
PVC double glazed double doors to large timber deck. Panoramic views.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 3" X 9' 10" (3.42m X 3.00m)
Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 8' 9" X 9' 3" (2.67m X 2.82m)
Laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath. Shower cubicle. Electric shower. Wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor. Part tiled and panelled walls.
Spacious rural setting laid in lawns. Timber deck area. Concrete yard area to rear. Outside store with power supply.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Kinallen proceed along Katesbridge Road, turn left into Aughnaskeagh Road, number 108 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.