A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Detached Bungalow Enjoying A Pleasant
Setting Within This Quiet Residential Area
- A Most Impressive And Well Appointed Detached Bungalow Enjoying A Pleasant Setting Within This Quiet Residential Area
- Approximately 1205 Square Feet / Lounge With Mahogany And Marble Fireplace And Coal Effect Gas Fire
- Family Room And PVC Double Glazed Conservatory With PVC Double Doors To Patio Area
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Area
- Three Bedrooms (Two With Built In Robes)
- Bathroom With White Suite And Mira Electric Shower
- Tarmac Driveway And Garage / Private Patio Garden To Rear
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors / PVC Fascias And Soffits
PVC double glazed entrance door. Laminated timber floor. Built in cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 18' 8" X 11' 9" (5.68m X 3.58m)
Mahogany and marble fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 9" X 11' 10" (3.57m X 3.60m)
Laminated timber floor. Hot press. Double glazed sliding doors to Conservatory.
PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY: 11' 10" X 11' 10" (3.60m X 3.60m)
PVC double glazed double doors to Patio Area. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA: 14' 1" X 16' 5" (4.29m X 5.00m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Glazed cabinets. Plumbed for washing machine. PVC double glazed back door. Pine ceiling.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 9' 2" (3.62m X 2.80m)
Range of built in robes. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 8' 7" (2.97m X 2.61m)
Measurement to include built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Laminated timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 6" (2.98m X 2.60m)
Laminated timber floor.
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Pine ceiling with spotlights. Built in cupboard.
Aluminium extending ladder to roofspace with lights.
Front garden laid in lawn. Trees and shrubs. Tarmac driveway. Boiler house with condensing oil fired boiler. Enclosed and private patio garden to rear. Trees and shrubs. PVC oil storage tank.
Up and over door. Power supply.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Soilderstown Road turn into Helens Park, turn right into Broadwater Park, number 3 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.