A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment
Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Belfast City Centre And Local
Amenities And Public Transport
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented First Floor Two Bedroom Apartment Within This Exclusive Development Convenient To Belfast City Centre And Local Amenities And Public Transport
- Communal Halls With Stairs To All Floors
- Entrance Hall With Solid Wood Entrance Door And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge With Bay Window
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Two Bedrooms With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor (Master With Shower Room En Suite)
- Bathroom With White Suite Including Shower Cubicle With Electric Shower
- Brick Set Car Parking Space And Remote Control Gates To Car Park
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- Golden Oak Effect PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Alarm System
- Excellent C79 Energy Efficiency Rating For Low Running Costs
Solid wood entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Store with shelving. Airing Cupboard.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE: 17' 5" X 10' 7" (5.31m X 3.23m)
Measurements taken into bay window. Oak effect laminated timber floor. Recessed spotlights.
MODERN FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 14' 7" X 9' 3" (4.44m X 2.83m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated Bosch oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas fired boiler. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 3" X 9' 5" (4.35m X 2.88m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 5" (3.24m X 2.86m)
Measurements to inlcude built in robes with sliding mirror doors. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
White suite. Shower cubicle with electric shower. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Brick set car parking space within gated area.
A service charge of approximately £55.56 per month, at present, is payable to cover building insurance and general maintenance to external communal areas including the security gate. We recommend the purchaser and their solicitor confirm the service charge amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion. Please note the vendor of this property is related to a member of staff at Henry Graham Estate Agents.
From Castlereagh Road continue onto Ballygowan Road
Turn right into Oakhill
Apartment block is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.