A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property
Occupying A Spacious Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspect To Rear
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Semi Detached Property Occupying A Spacious Cul De Sac Setting With Private Aspect To Rear
- Entrance Hall With Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Comfortable Lounge With Attractive Cast Iron And Tiled Fireplace And Oak Effect Laminated Timber Floor
- Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Creda Electric Shower
- Front Garden And Tarmac Driveway
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Southerly And Private Aspects / Raised Timber Deck And Patio Area
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- PVC Fascias And Soffits
- An Excellent Example Of This Larger House Type Within This Much Sought After And Convenient Location, We Strongly Recommend Viewing
Panelled and glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LOUNGE: 13' 5" X 12' 1" (4.10m X 3.68m)
Measurement taken into large bow window. Cast iron and tiled fireplace with slate effect tiled hearth. Painted wooden surround with detailing. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 21' 4" X 8' 10" (6.50m X 2.68m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and ceramic hob. Extractor hood in stainless steel canopy. Integrated dishwasher. Plumbed for washing machine. Slate effect laminated floor. Under unit lighting. Part tiled walls. PVC double glazed back door leading to Patio and Rear Garden with southerly and private aspects.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 2" X 8' 10" (4.01m X 2.68m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 4" X 10' 1" (3.46m X 3.08m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 4" X 7' 12" (2.53m X 2.43m)
Oak effect laminated timber floor. Built in robe with sliding doors.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath. Creda electric shower. Mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin with swan neck mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Marble effect tiled floor and walls. Recessed spotlights.
Separate hotpress on landing.
Spacious cul de sac setting. Front garden laid in lawn. Tarmac driveway. South facing rear garden with private aspects. Laid in lawn. Paved patio area. Spilt level timber deck area. Outside tap and light. PVC oil storage tank. Oil fired boiler.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Carryduff proceed along Ballynahinch Road, turn right into Muskett Avenue, proceed to T junction and turn left into Muskett Court, number 27 is on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.