A substantial country residence and original cottage occupying
a prominent and spacious rural setting with breathtaking panoramic views over
the surrounding countryside towards Slieve Croob and Mourne mountains.
Approached by a discreet and private laneway, the property and gardens enjoy
privacy and seclusion, yet so much is so close.
Temple is a small hamlet centrally located between Carryduff,
Saintfield, Lisburn and Ballynahinch. There are local shops nearby and regular
buses to Belfast and Newcastle making it the ideal location for access to
schools and commuting. In addition, there are two excellent golf courses and
restaurants within a short distance.
The well presented accommodation in the main house extends to
approximately 2600 square feet and offers a superb family layout with the added
benefit of a guest bedroom with en suite shower room. In addition, the original
dwelling cottage remains attached to the main house and at approximately 800
square feet it provides an excellent home office and with it's own access could
be used for a variety of uses or self contained accommodation.
The delightful and mature gardens extend to nearly 0.7 acre and
provide many outside areas to relax and enjoy the views. In addition, there is a
paddock of nearly one acre accessed from the lane and a large barn which could
be used as stable block or garaging.
A most impressive country home and grounds, viewing is highly recommended.
- A Substantial Country Residence And Original Cottage With Total Accommodation Of Approximately 3400 Square Feet
- Prominent Rural Setting Of Approximately 0.67 Acre Approached By Private Lane (see brochure note)
- Agricultural Land Comprising One Paddock Of Nearly One Acre
- Panoramic Views From Most Rooms Over Surrounding Countryside Towards Slieve Croob And Mourne Mountains
- Spacious Dining/Reception Hall With Solid Oak Floor / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove And Double Doors To Garden
- Family Room With Cast Iron Fireplace And Double Doors To Patio And Garden
- Spacious Luxury Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Rayburn Oil Fired Range And Integrated Appliances
- Utility Room With Range Of Built In Units
- Guest Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite
- Four Further Bedrooms (Master Bedroom With Luxury Shower Room En Suite)
- Main Bathroom With White Suite Plus Quadrant Shower Cubicle
- Original Cottage Presently Used As Architects Offices And Studio / Shower Room
- Oil Fired Central Heating System With Condensing Type Boiler Plus Solar Panels To Heat Water
- Hardwood Double Glazing To Main House / PVC Double Glazing To Cottage
- Large Barn/Store Ideal For Stabling Or Multi Car Garaging
- Mature Gardens And Spacious Patio Area / Tarmac Parking Area And Concrete Hardstanding
- Close To Local Shops, Public Transport And Golf Clubs
- Centrally Located Between Carryduff, Saintfield, Ballynahinch, Lisburn, M1 Motorway And Easy Access To Forestside And Belfast
Hardwood entrance door. Tiled floor.
DINING/RECEPTION HALL: 18' 12" X 12' 2" (5.78m X 3.72m)
Solid oak floor. Panoramic views towards Slieve Croob and Mourne Mountains.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap.Solid oak floor.
LOUNGE: 15' 1" X 14' 8" (4.60m X 4.46m)
Large multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Double doors to garden. Panoramic views.
FAMILY ROOM: 11' 2" X 12' 6" (3.40m X 3.80m)
Cast iron fireplace and slate hearth. Solid oak floor. Double glazed double doors to Patio and Rear Garden. Panoramic views.
SPACIOUS & LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 24' 9" X 12' 6" (7.54m X 3.80m)
Range of high and low level units. Solid oak strip work surfaces. Franke bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Rayburn oil fired range. Integrated gas hob. Integrated microwave. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Part tiled walls. Under unit lighting. Recessed spotlights. Dining area with surround windows with panoramic views to Slieve Croob and Mourne Mountains. Solid oak floor.
Feature glazed walls with doors to front and rear. Tiled floor. Open to Utility Room.
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 10" X 7' 2" (3.91m X 2.19m)
Measurements to include staircase to Cottage first floor. Range of high and low level units. Round edge work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Access to original cottage now used as a home office. Could be used as self contained accommodation.
GUEST BEDROOM: 14' 6" X 10' 1" (4.42m X 3.07m)
Measurements taken to the widest points.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 11" X 12' 7" (4.86m X 3.83m)
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE
Quadrant shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 10" X 8' 11" (3.31m X 2.72m)
BEDROOM (3): 11' 6" X 8' 3" (3.50m X 2.51m)
BEDROOM (4): 20' 0" X 12' 2" (6.10m X 3.72m)
Oak floor. Access to roofspace storage.
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap. Quadrant shower cubicle. Close couple low flush wc. Solid oak floor. Double glazed roof window.
Separate hotpress and build in robe on landing.
This property was refurbished and lived in whilst the main house was being built. It is now used as an architect's office with art studio to first floor and could be easily used as self contained accommodation, if required.
PVC double glazed entrance door.
MEETING ROOM: 12' 9" X 12' 6" (3.89m X 3.80m)
Tongue and groove pannelled ceiling. Tiled floor.
OFFICE: 13' 3" X 16' 12" (4.04m X 5.17m)
Measurements taken into large bay window. Tiled floor. Aluminium extending ladder to loft storage.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled floor.
ART STUDIO: 12' 10" X 12' 2" (3.90m X 3.70m)
Store Room 12' 10" X 9' 6" (3.90m X 2.90m)
Mature setting of approximately 0.67 acre, to exclude the lane. Gardens laid in lawns. Mature trees and shrubs. Paved patio area. Tarmac driveway and parking areas. Concrete hardstanding. Outside tap and lighting.
Lands in one paddock extending to approximately 0.95 acre.
Please note, there is a right of way from the main road to the first field gate on the right hand side of the lane.
LARGE GARAGE/STORE 19' 8" X 31' 10" (6.00m X 9.70m)
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Temple proceed towards Carryduff, number 109 is 200 metres on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.