Sleepy Hollow is a most impressive detached country house, set
on extensive grounds of approximately 4.2 acres to include gardens laid in lawns
and a meadow with potential for grazing a few horses, if required.
As one would expect, the property is presented and maintained
to exceptional standards throughout and recent upgrades include Villeroy and
Boch bathrooms and a fabulous new kitchen with large island unit and granite
The well proportioned accommodation extends to approximately
3100 square feet and provides an adaptable layout with the option to use the
family room as a fifth bedroom to the ground floor, should the need arise.
Outside, there is a large garage with combined office and carport. In addition,
there is a row of stone built outbuildings and a large barn, the outbuildings
offer potential as further storage/workshops or stabling facilities.
Whilst the property will accommodate and more than cater for
the modern day family, the location is ideal for those seeking rural living with
convenience to amenities and easy commuting to Lisburn and Belfast with regular
school buses to many leading schools in Belfast and other Towns.
On days off, one can relax at home or enjoy the many local
facilities which include excellent golf courses, tennis, horseriding, fishing,
restaurants and tea rooms, only a short drive away.
We are confident this fine country home will not disappoint and strongly
recommend a visit, to appreciate fully, it's many attributes and qualities.
- A Most Impressive And Well Presented Detached County Residence / Circa 3100 Square Feet (Excluding Garage)
- Extensive Grounds Of Approximately 4.2 Acres To Include Potential For 2.5 Acre Paddock
- Spacious Reception Hall / Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite By Villeroy And Boch
- Spacious Drawing Room With Period Style Mahogany And Marble Fireplace
- Large Sun Room With Panoramic Views
- Dining Room With Impressive Marble Fireplace And Patio Door
- Family Room With Patio Door
- Luxury High Gloss Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Range Of Bosch Integrated Appliances And Granite Surfaces
- Rear Hall And Utility Room With Units And Granite Work Surfaces To Match Kitchen
- Optional Four Or Five Bedroom Layout (Two With Luxury En Suites With Villeroy And Boch Fittings)
- Family Luxury Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Gated Entrance To Tarmac Avenue With Extensive Parking And Turning Areas
- Spacious Gardens Of Approximately 1.7 Acres Laid In Lawns With Mature Trees / Spacious Paved Patio Area
- Attached Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Door And Adjoining Office
- Large Barn And Range Of Stone Built Outbuildings
- Oil Fired Central Heating With Pressurised Hot Water System And Condensing Type Boiler
- PVC Double Glazed Windows And External Doors (Except Hardwood Entrance Doors)
- PVC Fascias And Soffits / Sandstone Coins And Window Reveals / Bangor Blue Slate Roof
- Beam Built In Vacuum System / Alarm System
- Convenient To Lisburn, M1 Motorway (4 miles), Hillsborough, Drumbo, South Belfast, Temple And Carryduff
Panelled double entrance doors.
Staircase with mahogany spindled balustrade to gallery landing.
Villeroy and Boch low flush suite. WC. Wash hand basin with mono style mixer tap. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
DRAWING ROOM: 19' 7" X 15' 7" (5.96m X 4.75m)
Period style mahogany fire surround. Marble and granite inset and hearth. Glazed double doors to Reception Hall and Sun Room.
SUN ROOM: 16' 2" X 12' 2" (4.92m X 3.71m)
PVC double glazed door to Patio Area. Recessed sptlights. Porcelain tiled floor. Panoramic views.
DINING ROOM: 19' 7" X 15' 7" (5.96m X 4.75m)
Impressive marble fireplace and hearth. Coal effect gas fire. PVC doubel glazed sliding door to Patio. Glazed double doors to Entrance Hall.
FAMILY ROOM OR BEDROOM (5): 15' 7" X 11' 7" (4.75m X 3.54m)
Double glazed sliding patio door.
LUXURY HIGH GLOSS FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH RANGE OF INTEGRATED BOSCH APPLIANCES: 15' 7" X 11' 10" (4.75m X 3.60m)
Extensive range of high and low level units. Centre island unit with granite work surfaces and breakfast bar. Twin stainless steel sink units with mixer tap. Boiling water tap. Range of Bosch Integrated appliances to include two fan ovens and warming drawers, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer with ice maker. Porcelain tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Integrated wine cooler. Induction hob with pull out extractor canopy. Flue facility for corner fire in Dining Area. Double glazed sliding door to Patio.
PVC double glazed back door. Porcelain tiled floor.
Range of built in units. Granite work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester condensing type oil fired boiler. Porcelain tiled floor.
Spacious gallery landing.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 7" X 15' 7" (5.96m X 4.75m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes with sliding doors.
LUXURY BATHROOM EN SUIT:
Villerory and Boch fittings. Panelled bath with mixer tap. Large quadrant shower cubicle. Aqualisa power shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Porcelain tiled floor and walls. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 7" X 10' 9" (4.75m X 3.27m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes with sliding doors.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Villerory and Boch fittings. Large walk in shower enclosure. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Two arched windows. Porcelain tiled floor and tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 15' 7" X 11' 9" (4.75m X 3.58m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 7" X 8' 6" (3.84m X 2.60m)
White suite. Panelled bath. Mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle with Aqualisia shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. Separate hotpress.
Gated entrance with pillars and double gates. Tarmac driveway with bollard lighting leading to extensive parking and turning areas. Gardens extending to approximately 1.7 acres laid in lawns and mature trees. Open paddock extending to 2.5 acres. Spacious paved patio area. Carport. Outside tap. PVC oil storage tank. Exterior lighting. Large barn/garden store. Range of outbuildings comprising four stores/stables and wc. End store/workshop with fireplace.
ATTACHED GARAGE 17' 9" X 15' 3" (5.40m X 4.65m)
Remote control roller shutter door. Light and power.
ADJOINING OFFICE: 15' 3" X 8' 9" (4.65m X 2.67m)
Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn, M1 Motorway junction, proceed along Saintfield Road, 2
4 miles turn left into Comber Road, 0
2 mile turn right into Creevy Road, number 57 is 1
2 miles on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.