A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Two Bedroom
Second Floor Apartment Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential
Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenties And Belfast City
- A Most Outstanding And Exceptionally Well Presented Two Bedroom Second Floor Apartment Situated Within This Popular And Convenient Residential Location In Close Proximity To Local Amenties And Belfast City Centre
- Entrance Hall With Panelled Entrance Door
- Spacious Open Plan Lounge With PVC Double Glazed Doors To Juilette Balcony With Picturesque Views
- Open Plan Dining Area
- Luxury Fitted Open Plan Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (Master With En Suite Shower Room)
- Bathroom With Corner Bath Plus Shower Cubicle With Thermostatic Shower
- Tarmac Car Parking Space And Gates To Car Park
- Gas Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Excellent C73 Energy Rating For Low Running Costs
- Internal Viewing Is Highly Recommended to Appreciate This Spacious Apartment With Open Plan Living
Panelled entrance door. Store. Double doors through to Lounge.
SPACIOUS LOUNGE: 19' 7" X 13' 5" (5.97m X 4.08m)
PVC double glazed doors to Juliette balcony with picturesque views. Open plan to Kitchen. Open plan to Dining Area.
DINING AREA: 9' 3" X 7' 8" (2.83m X 2.34m)
Open plan to Lounge.
LUXURY FITTED KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 6" X 8' 6" (4.11m X 2.59m)
Range of high and low level units. Wood grain effect round edge work surfaces. Integrated oven. Integrated gas hob. Extractor hood in black stainless steel and glass canopy. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Integrated fridge freezer. Under unit lighting. Worcester gas fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Open plan to Lounge.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 11' 10" (4.71m X 3.61m)
Measurements taken to widest points. PVC double glazed doors to Juliette balcony with picturesque views. Laminated timber floor.
SHOWER ROOM EN SUITE:
Shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 0" X 10' 4" (3.66m X 3.14m)
Laminated timber floor.
Shower cubicle with bi-folding door and thermostatic shower. Corner bath. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls.
Tarmac car parking space.
Please note, a service charge of approximately £66 per month is payable, the purchaser and their solicitor should satisfy themselves as to the amount and inclusions.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lagmore Avenue turn onto Mount Eagles
At the roundabout turn right onto Mount Eagles Square
Continue round the one way system then turn left
Number 64 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.