A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious
And Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting
- A Most Outstanding And Well Presented Detached Bungalow Occupying A Spacious And Private End Of Cul De Sac Setting
- Spacious Lounge With Multi Fuel Stove On Slate Hearth And Pleasant Aspect Over Front Garden
- Dining Room With Glazed Door To Lounge
- Luxury Oak Fitted Kitchen/Dining Area With Integrated Appliances
- Three Bedrooms With Built In Robes
- Luxury Tiled Bathroom With White Suite Plus Shower Cubicle
- Spacious And Private Gardens In Lawns With Well Stocked Border Beds And An Extensive Variety Of Mature Trees And Shrubs
- Attached Garage And Utility Store / Tarmac Driveway / Greenhouse / Alarm System
- Oil Fired Central Heating System / PVC Double Glazed Windows And Doors
OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
PVC double glazed entrance door. Oak effect laminated timber floor.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor. Hotpress. Recessed spotlights.
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 11' 1" (5.20m X 3.38m)
Multi fuel stove on slate hearth. Coving.
DINING ROOM: 9' 6" X 9' 2" (2.90m X 2.80m)
LUXURY OAK FITTED KITCHEN/DINING AREA WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES: 13' 3" X 10' 9" (4.05m X 3.28m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Bowl and a half single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated double oven and gas hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled effect floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 0" X 9' 5" (3.66m X 2.86m)
Range of built in robes.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 10' 6" (3.51m X 3.21m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (3): 8' 12" X 9' 1" (2.74m X 2.76m)
Built in robe.
LUXURY TILED BATHROOM:
White suite. Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Shower cubicle. Gainsborough shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Built in robe. Recessed spotlights.
Aluminium extending ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
Exclusive end of cul de sac setting. Spacious gardens to front and rear laid in lawns with an extensive variety of mature trees, shrubs and border beds. Paved patio area. Covered storage area. Tarmac driveway. Outside tap and lights. PVC oil storage tank. Greenhouse.
ATTACHED GARAGE 19' 8" X 10' 2" (6.00m X 3.10m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Oil fired boiler. Plumbed for washing machine. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
Expert Mortgage Advice
We are proud to work with Mortgage Advice Bureau to offer advice on getting you a mortgage, remortgaging or raising capital on your existing mortgage. With access to over 90 lenders and 11,000 products our in house adviser can help you find the best mortgage to suit your circumstances.
To speak to our adviser please call 02892672929
From Ballynahinch proceed along Dromore Road, turn left into The Drumlins and then left into cul de sac, number 22 is at the end
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.