An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying A Prime Rural Setting Of Nearly One
Acre With Superb Views Towards Slieve Croob And The Mourne Mountains
- An Attractive Detached Cottage Occupying A Prime Rural Setting Of Nearly One Acre With Superb Views Towards Slieve Croob And The Mourne Mountains
- Original Stone Built Outbuilding/Stable Block And Concrete Hardstanding Area
- Entrance Hall With PVC Entrance Door
- Living Room With Multi-Fuel Stove On Slate Tiled Hearth With Pitch Pine Mantel
- Fitted Kitchen/Dinette
- Rear Hallway With PVC Double Glazed Back Door
- Two Spacious Bedrooms With Tiled Fireplace And Hearth
- Luxury Shower Room With Quadrant Shower Cubicle And Mira Electric Shower
- Lean To Store Plumbed For Washing Machine And Light And Power
- Oil Fired Central Heating System
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Convenient Rural Location Within Easy Reach Of Lisburn, M1 Motorway, Ballynahinch And Temple
PVC entrance door.
LIVING ROOM: 15' 3" X 10' 10" (4.65m X 3.31m)
Multi-fuel stove on slate tiled hearth with pitch pine mantel. Coving. Access to Bedroom 1.
PVC double glazed back door.
FITTED KITCHEN/DINETTE: 12' 1" X 10' 0" (3.68m X 3.05m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite effect round edge work surfaces. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 12' 10" (4.60m X 3.90m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 3" X 12' 0" (4.65m X 3.66m)
Tiled fireplace and hearth. Coving.
Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights. seperate hotpress.
Spacious rural setting extending to nearly one acre with front garden laid lawn and mature trees and shrubs. Gravel driveway and parking area. Large stone built stable block with three stables (one divided into two loose boxes). Concrete hard standing area. Outside taps and lights. Paddock to rear may require some ground works. PVC oil storage tank.
LEAN TO STORE: 15' 3" X 9' 9" (4.64m X 2.96m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Lisburn Road turn into Glassdrumman Road, number 75 is on the left
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.