A most impressive country residence and self-contained cottage
set in private and well established grounds of nearly 1.2 acres.
This exceptional detached property offers spacious and well
appointed family accommodation of approximately 3200 square feet with most rooms
enjoying beautiful aspects over the gardens and neighbouring fields. There are
many exclusive features throughout this fine home and the spacious open plan
kitchen, dining and family living area makes a superb focal point for all the
Outside there is a very large detached garage with an adjoining
self-contained cottage offering spacious open plan living area with kitchen
whilst upstairs there is a bedroom with adjoining shower room, this additional
accommodation will be ideal for guests, grandparents or a teenager looking for a
Temple Road is only half a mile from Upper Ballinderry and is the perfect
location for those wanting to enjoy country living with easy commuting to
Lisburn, Moira, Belfast and the International Airport.
- A Most Impressive Detached Country Residence And Self-Contained Cottage
- Spacious And Well Appointed Family Accommodation Of Approximately 3200 Square Feet
- Spacious Drawing Room With Inglenook Fireplace And French Doors With Private Aspects Over Garden
- Family Room With Reclaimed Brick Fireplace With Multi Fuel Stove
- Spacious Sun Lounge With Double Glazed Sliding Patio Door To Garden
- Separate Snug Or Study With Fireplace
- Entrance Hall With Gallery Landing And Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Exclusive Brookvale Fitted Kitchen And Dining Area With Open Plan Family Room With Large Stove / Range Of Integrated Appliances To Include Britania Range Style Cooker With 6 Gas Hobs, Neff Fridge And Dishwasher
- Spacious Utility Room / Rear Hall And Adjoining Cloakroom With Low Flush Suite
- Four Bedrooms And Study With Range Of Built In Units
- Master Bedroom With Range Of Built In Units And Spacious Luxury Bathroom En Suite With Bath And Shower Cubicle
- Luxury Shower Room With Walk In Shower Enclosure
- Private And Well Established Gardens Of Nearly 1.2 Acres To Include Walled Patio Area With Feature Fireplace
- Large Detached Double Garage With Remote Control Roller Shutter Doors (Attached Cottage)
- Self-Contained Cottage To Include Spacious Living Area With Open Plan To Kitchen And First Floor Bedroom With Adjoining Shower Room (see floorplans)
- Gated Entrance With Remote Control Double Gates Leading To Gravel Driveway And Parking Areas
- PVC Double Glazed Windows, Oil Fired Central Heating And Alarm System To Both Main House And Cottage
- Convenient Rural Location Central To Lisburn, Moira, Belfast And The International Airport
- Within Walking Distance Of Bus Stop With Services To Schools In Lisburn And Belfast
- For more information visit our website www.hgraham.co.uk
Low flush suite. Pedestal wash hand basin. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
DRAWING ROOM: 22' 8" X 22' 4" (6.91m X 6.82m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Reclaimed brick built inglenook fireplace and tiled hearth. PVC double glazed French doors with aspects over garden.
FAMILY ROOM: 18' 11" X 15' 6" (5.76m X 4.72m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Reclaimed brick built fireplace with multi fuel stove.
SUN LOUNGE: 27' 7" X 12' 6" (8.40m X 3.80m)
Measurements taken to widest points. Tiled floor. Double glazed sliding patio door to Gardens.
SNUG/STUDY: 11' 3" X 10' 6" (3.44m X 3.20m)
Polished fireplace with granite hearth. Coal effect gas fire. Coving.
EXCLUSIVE BROOKVALE KITCHEN/DINING AREA AND OPEN PLAN TO FAMILY ROOM: 24' 11" X 25' 10" (7.60m X 7.87m)
Extensive range of in frame units with granite work surfaces and matching island unit with occasional dining bar. Twin bowl ceramic sink unit and stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Britannia range style cooker with 6 gas hobs. Extractor canopy. Integrated microwave. Integrated Neff fridge and dishwasher. Glazed cabinets with lights. Recessed spotlights. Part tiled floor. Reclaimed pine floor in Dining Area and Family Room. Brick built fireplace with oil fired stove.
Range of high and low level units. Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor.
Low flush suite. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 2" X 13' 9" (4.93m X 4.20m)
Measurements to include range of built in robes and dressing table unit. Recessed spotlights.
SPACIOUS LUXURY BATHROOM EN SUITE:
Corner bath. Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 0" X 10' 8" (3.36m X 3.25m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 10' 6" (3.30m X 3.20m)
Built in robe.
BEDROOM (4): 10' 10" X 7' 4" (3.30m X 2.24m)
Built in robe.
StUDY: 10' 10" X 6' 7" (3.30m X 2.01m)
Measurements to include range of built in units and desk. Wooden folding ladder to partly floored roofspace with light.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Walk in shower enclosure. Drencher head and hand showers. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlights.
LARGE DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE: 44' 11" X 20' 0" (13.70m X 6.10m)
2 remote control roller shutter doors. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
Low flush suite. Close couple low flush wc. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Wash hand basin. Chrome finish heated towel rail.
LOUNGE/DINING AREA: 23' 12" X 17' 1" (7.31m X 5.20m)
Solid oak floor. Oak staircase to first floor. Recessed spotlights. Open plan to Kitchen.
KITCHEN: 7' 12" X 7' 3" (2.43m X 2.20m)
Range of high and low level units. Granite work surfaces and dining bar. Stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built in microwave/combo grill. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Recessed spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 17' 7" X 10' 4" (5.37m X 3.16m)
Solid oak floor. PVC double glazed double doors to Balconette. Recessed spotlights.
LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
Quadrant shower cubicle. Mira electric shower. Wash stand with ceramic wash bowl and mono style mixer tap. Close couple low flush wc. Chrome finish heated towel rail. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Roof window.
Private and well established gardens laid in lawns with mature trees and shrubs. Sweeping gravel driveway and parking areas. Gated entrance with remote control double gates. Spacious walled patio area with corner fireplace, well sheltered for BBQ's and outdoor entertaining. PVC oil storage tank.
Please note we have not tested any systems in this property, we recommend the purchaser checks all systems are working prior to completion.
From Ballinderry, proceed towards Lisburn, Temple Road is 0
5 mile on the left, number 2 is first on the right
Alternatively, from Lisburn, proceed along Ballinderry Road, Temple Road is 4
7 miles on the right
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.